Wednesday, August 8, 2012


Howdy, OK here's my next project. I've wanted to do something like this for quite a while. I used to have a wet smoker and used it so much that I actually wore it it out and it literally fell to pieces! All my neighbors and friends wanted me to cook their thanksgiving and holiday turkeys. So I came up with this idea of converting a four drawer file cabinet into a wet smoker. Remember-"nothing is as it seems" so, you have to use your imagination. I just picked the file cabinet up this morning, Recycled from Savers here in Phoenix supporting the Boys and Girls clubs of Arizona so you'll have to follow me as work progresses and please feel free to leave a comment or any questions you may have, and thanks in advance for your support, Adios~JG

No comments:

Post a Comment